The real SCAR is manufactured in two main versions; Light (SCAR-L, Mk 16 Mod 0) and Heavy (SCAR-H, Mk 17 Mod 0). The L version fires 5.56×45 NATO cartridge using improved STANAG M16 magazines. The H fires the more powerful 7.62×51 NATO cartridge from a newly designed 20-round magazine. Different length barrels are available for close quarters battle and for longer-range engagements.
Like the real version, The SCAR-L features an integral, uninterrupted Picatinny rail on the top of the aluminum receiver, two removable side rails and a bottom one that can mount any MIL-STD-1913 compliant accessories. It has a polymer lower receiver with an M16 compatible pistol grip, flared magazine well, and raised area around magazine and bolt release buttons. The front sight flips down for unobstructed use of optics and accessories. If you are interested in a very realistic, officially licensed SCAR-L this is the perfect airsoft gun for you!
- Muzzle Velocity: 400+ FPS with 0.2g BB’s
- Length: 711mm-805 mm
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Gearbox: 8mm Version 2 ball bearing Gearbox
- Motor: Hi-torque Motor Long Type (25000 rpm)
- Inner Barrel: 300mm
- Magazine: 450rd High Capacity
- Barrel Thread: 14mm CCW
- Materials: Aluminum, Nylon Fiber Polymer, Steel, Zinc Alloy, High Impact Polymer
- Battery: 8.4v Small Type recommended (Battery not Included)
- Fully Licensed Laser Engraved FN Herstal Trademarks
- Full Metal Upper Receiver, Fore Grip, Rails, and Barrel Assembly
- Nylon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Lower Receiver, Motor Grip, and Stock Assembly
- Fully Adjustable, Retractable, Folding Stock with integrated cheek riser
- Rubber Butt Pad on Stock for extra comfort
- Gripod included!
- Fully Adjustable Flip-up Front and Rear sights
- Railed Flat Top Receiver for easy optics mounting
- Full Metal Integrated Rails for tactical accessories
- Perfect size for Field and CQB situations
- Available in Black and Tan