The KM4 RIS is the top choice for tactical and law enforcement trainers. It is dependable, well balanced, and fast handling. The KM4 RIS features a two-piece alloy RIS (rail interface system), 2GX Gearbox, 2GX High Performance Bucking, adjustable front and rear sights, removable carry handle, flat top receiver, matte finish with individualized serial numbers, 6 position collapsible crane stock with two integrated battery compartments for nun-chuck style 11.1v Li-Mn batteries or 11.1v Li-Poly cell packs.
At the heart of every new KM4/16 series rifle is KWA’s Second Generation Extreme (2GX) gearbox, designed to resist cold temperature failures. Structural reinforcement has been engineered into the shell strengthening the overall integrity of the gearbox, especially in areas prone to failure. The new 2GX comes standard with six 9mm Spherical Bearings and Heat-Treated Precision Gear Sets offering flawless performance in all conditions.
Accuracy of the new rifles has been greatly enhanced with the introduction of the 2G High Performance Bucking. The new bucking utilizes a set of uniquely designed fins that produce remarkable consistent performance shot after shot. All KWA inner barrels are now manufactured in Japan using the latest machining technology resulting in exceptional quality and increased performance.
- Overall Length [Retracted/Extended]: 31.5″/35″
- Outter Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel thread: 14mm CCW
- Inner Barrel Length: 394 mm
- Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
- Hop-Up: Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity: 360 Rounds High Capacity magazine
- Caliber: 6mm Airsoft BB
- Velocity: 390+ fps with .20 gram BB’s
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Power Source: 8.4V, 9.6V or 10.8V NiMh Battery, or 7.4V to 11.1V Lithium Polymer or Lithium Manganese Battery
- KWA 2GX Gearbox
- KWA 2G High Performance Bucking
- Full alloy construction
- Adjustable front and rear sights
- 6 posistion collapsible stock with integrated battery compartment
- Flat top receiver with Removable Carry Handle
- 2 piece Rail Interface System